in compliance to Reg. UE 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information the site collects and how it uses it.
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, Personal Data Protection Code, as amended) and European legislation (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR ), this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort possible and proportionate so as not to damage users' rights.
HOLDERS OF THE TREATMENT
1.1 Data controller
The data controller is Erika Ghiro, with registered office located in Besozzo (VA), Via Monte Bianco 8, VAT number 03661850127
For each request concerning your personal data, compare the following point 1.2.
1.2. contact info
We remind you that you can at any time contact the Data Controller and send any questions or requests regarding your personal data and respect for your privacy by writing to
1.3. Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
The data collected as part of the service provision may be disclosed to:
- companies that perform functions that are strictly connected and instrumental to the operations - including technical - of company services, such as suppliers that provide IT services, suppliers of direct marketing and customer care services, companies that provide archiving services, administrative services, payment and billing.
- administrative and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we ensure that this transfer takes place in compliance with the legislation in force and that an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
In no case shall we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
This site deals with data mainly based on user consent.
The consent is given by the banner at the bottom of the page, or through the use or consultation of the site, as a conclusive behavior. With the use or consultation of the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. Through the communication or service request forms further consents are collected relative to the specific purpose of the service.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke consent already given at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contacts link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as the data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are treated on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the protection of the site and of the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to object to the processing of data.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT?
When you use our services, you accept that our company collect some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We deal with two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data that we collect automatically
Data provided by the user
When requesting information, we ask you to provide us with some data you need to use our service.
These are, for example, the data we ask you:
name, surname, email address, company
If you are under 16 you cannot provide us with any personal data or register on our site, and in any case we do not assume responsibility for any false declarations you provide. If we become aware of the existence of false declarations we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data we collect automatically
We collect the following data through the services you use:
technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
We use the data collected to respond to your requests and to inform you about our business activities.
1.1. To respond to your requests
We use your information to guarantee access to our services and their delivery, including:
- communications related to the request sent to us
These treatments are necessary to correctly deliver the services to the users who subscribe to it.
The legal basis used for this treatment is "fulfillment of contractual obligations" (pre-contractual measures adopted on your specific request).
1.2. To inform you about our business activities
We use the data collected, if you have expressly given your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
- communicate to you promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships of our company, by e-mail, SMS or push notifications;
- carry out analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open e-mails, of clicks made on the links present in the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the relative operating system or the list of unsubscribed to the newsletter.
The legal basis used for this treatment is "your express consent".
2. Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary to respond to your requests (any refusal for this purpose makes it impossible to process the requests); it is instead optional for promotional purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the processing of the formulated request.
HOW CAN YOU GET DATA INFORMATION, MODIFY IT, CANCEL IT OR HAVE A COPY?
Any natural person who uses our service can, in accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the rights holders:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions set out in article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and to the processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for completion market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitted to another holder of the processing without impediment
- lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page)
We remind you that for any question or request regarding your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to the dedicated address.
HOW AND FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
The storage of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / computer form and for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the purposes referred to in point 1, in respect of your privacy and current regulations.
For direct marketing purposes we store your data for a maximum period equal to that provided for by applicable legislation (24 months).
In the case of exercising the right to oblivion through the request for express cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with limited access, solely for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period of time not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be safely deleted or irreversibly anonymized.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding however the contents of the communications, will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which transposed EU Directive 2017/541 on counter-terrorism.
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data is collected by the named parties, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (art. 32) for their processing using computerized, manual and automated tools and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated in any case so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
THE PRIVACY STATEMENT MAY BE CHANGED OVER TIME
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost clarity on his pages or by alternative or similar means.
What are cookies?
Cookies can also be classified as:
- "session" cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- "persistent" cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- "own" cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
- "third party" cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the website operator on which the user is browsing.
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- the social buttons of social networks;
- Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and on the purposes of the same, as well as on the methods for disabling them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
Please note that generally the tracking of users does not involve identifying the same, unless the User is already registered with the service and is not even already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
JVZoo is an online platform for commercial affiliate marketing service by BBC Systems Inc.
Datas collected: Cookie
- Google Inc.
- Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently . The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category.
Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: the European Union being active the anonymization of the service.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not crossed with other information relating to the same people. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). According to a specific agreement (DPA) it is forbidden to Google Inc. (data processor) to cross-reference these data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics page Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user can selectively (opt-out) collect data from Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out) on your browser.